This is Day 2 of the call to prayer for our nation, issued by Ann Graham Lotz and others. If you want to learn more, go to Ann Graham Lotz”s homepage and click on the banner in the scroll.
to receive all
- We worship You, Lord Jesus Christ, as the Father’s only begotten Son, the One to whom the Father has given everything. You are His Heir of all things. You made the world at Creation, You bought it at Calvary, and it’s Your right to own and rule it…and us. You hold the world in the palm of Your hand, yet You are the same One who sees when a sparrow falls. The same One who clothes the lilies of the field. The same One who fed 5000 hungry men and their families with five loaves and two fish. You have promised to meet all our needs according to the riches of Your glory, because You are Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord Our Provider.
- I worship You as _______________
- We repent of hoarding our own wealth when You have freely given us all things.
- We repent of our greed that has run up trillions of dollars of national debt.
- We repent of closing our eyes and ears to the needs of others around us because we want more for ourselves.
- We repent of allowing the material blessings You have given us to deceive us into thinking we don’t need You.
- We repent of feeling entitled to and demanding what someone else has earned, instead of taking responsibility for ourselves and our families as we trust You.
- We repent of living as though material wealth and prosperity will bring happiness.
- We repent of being consumed with worry over our financial, material needs as though You are not sufficient for all things.
- I repent of___________
- We choose to give You all that we have and all that we own, not just 10%. We trust You to give us, in return, our next breath and to supply, not everything we want, but everything we need.
- I choose now to__________
- We ask You to reveal to us the debt we owe You so that we can sincerely acknowledge it, then forgive us as we forgive our debtors.
- We ask that You open our eyes to the spiritual as well as the material needs of others, and use us to act on Your behalf to meet those needs.
- We ask that You give us a fresh vision of Your power and wealth, so that we would be encouraged as we look forward to the Home You are preparing for us.
- We ask that You give us courage to see, believe and live in the Light of eternity, so that we resist the attractiveness of temptation, sin, selfishness and evil and abandon ourselves to Your will.
- I humbly ask that________