Check out the November new releases from members of American Christian Fiction Writers!
More in-depth descriptions of these books can be found on the ACFW website.
1. A Daughter for Christmas; Helping Hands Homeschooling Series by Margaret Daley — A Romance from Steeple Hill. Can Dr. Max Connors make his dream of a family come true when he must tell the widowed mother of the daughter he never knew he had who he really is?
2. A Suitor for Jenny; Rocky Creek #2 by Margaret Brownley — A Historical from Thomas Nelson. Jenny Higgins is determined to find husband for her two younger sisters and nothing, not even a handsome marshal, will stand in her way.
3. Behind the Scenes; Tabor Heights, Ohio Series by Michelle Levigne — A Romance from Desert Breeze. Surrounded by crises, best friends transition to life partners, to their own surprise and the amusement of those who love them most.
4. Betrayal in the Badlands by Dana Mentink — A Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Steeple Hill. Isabel Ling and Logan Price must battle an enemy more deadly than the mighty Badlands.
5. In All Things, Sequel to “No Other” by Shawna K. Williams — A Historical from Desert Breeze. Jakob and Meri never imagined that the tragedies of their past would one day be transformed into something wondrous and beautiful.
6. Lassoed in Texas by Mary Connealy — A Romance from Barbour. A three-in-one of romantic comedy with cowboys.
7. Long Time Coming by Vanessa Miller — Women’s Fiction from Abingdon. Two women from different worlds find hope together in this heart gripping story of faith, forgiveness and reconciliation.
8. Mail Order Cowboy; Simpson Creek Brides by Laurie Kingery — A Historical from Steeple Hill. A small-town Texas spinster finds love with an unlikely mail order groom.
9. Masquerade Marriage by Anne Greene — A Historical from White Rose. When Lady Megan MacMurry chooses a husband from a secret list, she opens her broken heart to a Highland warrior’s fight for life.
10. Soaring Home by Christine Johnson — A Romance from Steeple Hill. A small-town girl plans to be the first woman to fly across the Atlantic.
11. Tales of the Dim Knight by Adam Graham and Andrea Graham — A Sci-fi/Fantasy/Futuristic from Splashdown Books. Mild-mannered janitor and superhero fanboy Dave Johnson gets all his wishes at once when an alien symbiot gives him supernatural powers.
12. The Blacksmith’s Bravery; #3, Ladies’ Shooting Club
by Susan Page Davis — A Historical from Barbour. A former saloon girl proves she can drive a six-horse hitch–and drive her boss crazy.
13. The Silent Order by Melanie Dobson — A Historical from Summerside Press. A Cleveland detective pursues the Mafia family responsible for murdering the woman he loved until he meets an Amish woman with a secret that changes his life.