Hi, all. Looking for good reads? These are the March releases written by ACFW members!
1. A Distant Melody, Wings of Glory, Book One by Sarah Sundlin An historical from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group. Allie is promised to a man she doesn’t love, but a B-17 pilot captures her heart–will she honor her family’s wishes or take a chance on love?
2. A Woman Called Sage by Diann Mills An historical from Zondervan. A woman bounty hunter fights bitterness and revenge to find the killers of her husband.
3. Beaded Hope by Cathy Liggett Women’s fiction from Tyndale. A moving story about women helping women and lives changed across continents, inspired by a non-profit organization of the same name.
4. Beguiled by Deanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand A suspense/mystery/thriller from Bethany House. A dog-walker and a journalist pursue a thief (and each other) in atmospheric Charleston.
5. Cowboy Protector by Margaret Daley A Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Love Inspired Suspense. When Hannah Williams comes to help Austin Taylor with his injured daughter, she draws him into an intrigue that threatens their relationship–and their lives.
6. Dead Reckoning by Ronie Kendig Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Abingdon. Trapped by a terrorist plot in Mumbai!.
7. Disarming Andi by Elizabeth Goddard A Contemporary Romance from Heartsong Presents. Contractor Andi Nielsen has another chance to discover what ís hidden inside the missile base she was hired to remodel. Is she prepared to detonate her feelings for the new owner?
8. Fatal Burn; Big Sky Secrets, Book 2 by Roxanne Rustand A Suspense/Mystery/Thriller from Love Inspired Suspense. In Montana’s wide open spaces, danger and love are waiting….
9. Forget Me Not, Crossroads Crisis Center series, Book 1 by Vicki Hinze A Contemporary Romance from Waterbrook-Multnomah. Someone’s robbed her of her identity and goes to great lengths to convince her she’s someone else; someone who wants her dead.
10. Gold in the Fire/Light in the Storm by Margaret Daley A Romance from Love Inspired. Stories of love and loyalty
11. Groom in Training by Gail Gaymer Martin A Contemporary Romance from Love Inspired. Friends, Four-legged Friends and Love.
12. Kansas Courtship, After The Storm, No. 3 by Victoria Bylin An Historical Romance from Love Inspired. Dr. Nora Mitchell came to heal the town of High Plains. She stayed to heal Zeb Garrison’s heart.
13. Katie’s Redemption, The Brides of Amish Country by Patricia Davids A Romance from Love Inspired. A young woman returns to her Amish roots but can she find her way back to her faith.
14. Katy’s New World, Katy Lambright Series by Kim Vogel Sawyer General Fiction from Zondervan. An Old Order Mennonite girl holds to her convictions while attending public high school.
15. Liberty’s Promise by Amber Stockton An Historical Romance from Heartsong Presents. Feel the heartbeat of a chaotic new country through the lives of three Pennsylvania women who seek to know to whom they can entrust their hearts.
16. Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon by Miralee Ferrell A Romance from Summerside Press. A schoolteacher must choose between a man from her past and one who could be her future, while risking her reputation to rescue two runaway orphaned children.
17. Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa by Melanie Dobson A Romance from Summerside Press. A widowed father and his young daughter find healing and hope in the communal Amana Colonies.
18. Morning’s Refrain, Book 2 in Song of Alaska series by Tracie Peterson An Historical from Bethany House. Adventure and Romance in 1800’s Sitka, Alaska.
19. Once in a Blue Moon by Leanna Ellis Women’s Fiction from B&H Publishing. Faith is the first step to soaring.
20. Romance by the Book by Myra Johnson A Contemporary Romance from Heartsong Presents. A shy young woman’s crush on her favorite romance author leads her to the man who will finally claim her heart.
21. Scattered Petals by Amanda Cabot An Historical from Revell. Tragedy broke her spirit — will love mend her heart?
22. The Captain’s Lady by Louise M. Gouge An Historical from Steeple Hill. Torn between love and duty, American Patriot James Templeton must deny his heart to help win his country’s freedom.
23. The Easter Edition by Robin Shope A romance from White Rose. Bridal shop owner Carol Horn feels she will never find a love of her own until a new pastor comes to town, turning up by accident at her mother’s funeral.
24. The Family Way by Michelle Levigne A romance from Desert Breeze Publishing. Pregnancy brings their shaky marriage to the breaking point, and Lisa and Todd must rediscover their love, their faith, and what true marriage means.
25. The Mockingbird’s Call by Diane Ashby and Aaron McCarver A Romance from Barbour. Amelia Montgomery, torn between her family’s traditions and her own convictions against slavery, must also choose between her duty and her heart as she works for the Underground Railroad.
26. The Promise of Morning, Book 2, At Home in Beldon Grove series by Ann Shorey An Historical from Revell. When loss drives them apart, can their faith bring them back together?.